APPOINTMENTS ARE OFFERED SEVEN DAYS A WEEk.
*Cancellation policy is standard professional policy of 24 hours in advance of appointment.
1. I am currently searching for an affordable professional space or spaces around the Chelsea area.
In the meantime, I am working temporarily at my HomeOffice. Hedwig is my rescue-adoption Hungarian Pumi. She barks when someone enters or leaves the space.
2. Each patient must make his/her own appointment (unless they are younger than 18 years of age and must be accompanied by a legal guardian to sign the legal arbitration papers required by insurance companies). The partner of a person or his/her assistant or bookkeeper may not attempt to make an appointment for their partner or their employer. People who do not make their own appointments do not feel committed to keeping them and have proven to be too busy and stressed out to keep them. This policy is the result of 26 years of experience.
3. My schedule does not allow for me to make house calls.
Daily appointment time slots are available at the following times. Open holidays.
My daily schedule is:
11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:30 PM, 8:00 PM
Text Requests to 917-721-7386
Texting is preferred, please include:
- Full Name
- Insurance provider and policy name, such as Choice Plus or POS II
- Insurance ID Number and Date of Birth
- Type of appointment
- Acupuncture Only
- Acupuncture with Manual Therapy
- Pre-natal Acupuncture with Manual Therapy
- Area of body to be worked on: 3 major concerns. i.e.: Anxiety, neck pain, low back pain, fertility, TMJ/CCMD, ankle/foot pain
- Give me an idea of the days and times that work for you, i.e: "12:30 AM, 2:00, 3:30 PM, weekday evenings 5:00, 6:30 or 8:00 pm only, or weekends only" Please narrow the possibilities down so we are on the same page.
Appointment Request Form
If you need to cancel your appointment please do so 24 hrs in advance. Text me at 917-721-7386.
Questions about appointments or my practice? Contact me via text or email only. firstname.lastname@example.org
Francesco Mariglia, MS L.Ac, L.MT
NCCAOM Board Certified
New York State Licensed
Acupuncture with Medical Manual Therapies
Out-of-Network medical provider for all major insurance companies (PPO policies only)